There are many challenges for brands planning to launch a Vendor Central or Seller Central account on Amazon. Acadia’s launch service for Amazon allows your brand to:
- Introduce a new sales channel that reaches new-to-brand customers
- Capitalize on Amazon’s huge audience of loyal customers
- Do it right the first time
- Strategic oversight from an expert team who’s been working with Amazon since 2015
- Insights and reporting to make smart decisions
Launch your brand in Amazon’s international marketplaces
We frequently work with brands who have a mature sales channel in their ‘home’ market, but are looking to expand. We have helped brands to launch and grow in Amazon’s global markets including the UK, European markets (Germany, Italy, France, Spain), Australia, and Japan. We can provide translation services for product content, and run advertising campaigns in different languages.
Access new audiences on Amazon, with less distraction
During the pre-launch phase of the program, we complete an in-depth market analysis and support our clients with the considerable operational requirements needed to get inventory shipped to Amazon.
When inventory becomes active on the Amazon marketplace, we provide full channel management across all four components essential to a successful Amazon presence for the entire launch phase of the program:
- Paid Advertising
- Organic Marketing
- Brand Protection & Customer Service
- Operational support