The Amazon Savviness Score
Getting your Amazon Savviness Score will allow you to:
- Diagnose what may be holding you back from healthy, profitable growth on Amazon
- Benchmark your current score so you can measure future progress
- Identify little-known factors that hold back a brands’ performance on Amazon
- See how your score compares to other mid-market companies in our data set as it grows
How does it work?
The self-assessment is 12 questions long and takes an estimated 4 minutes to complete. Complete the questions and a score will immediately be provided to you. You can use this score to benchmark your company’s current ‘Amazon Savviness’ and identify areas for improvement.
The information you submit will be kept confidential. We may use the responses in aggregate for future research. Individual responses will not be identifiable.
About Bobsled Marketing's Amazon Savviness Score Self-Assessment:
- The Amazon Savviness Score is a 4-minute, online questionnaire that evaluates a brand’s Amazon channel maturity across 2 dimensions: engagement and execution. Your score can determine the weaker areas of your Amazon channel capability and provides recommendations for improvement.
- The self-assessment is based on an analysis of a cohort of clients at Bobsled which determined what internal company factors drove results on Amazon for the most successful brands.
- We took 100 clients at Bobsled Marketing and analyzed what factors drove results on Amazon for the most successful brands.
- With these insights in hand, we put our findings into a framework: The Amazon Maturity Matrix: 5 factors that drive results on Amazon.
- Now you can assess how your company is performing against those drivers, and where you can improve.
- Receive an instant score after completing the self-assessment. No waiting!